Saturday 5 October 2013

Who is Olukorede Gbenle?

Hey fellas,
Just wanna introduce myself to you
My name is Olukorede Gbenle

I know You would have been wondering who this person is
Olukorede is a young girl from Kwara State,Ijomu Oro To be precise,

A student of Taisolarin University,studying History and Diplomatic studies,

Attended Our lady of apostles Ijebu Ode Nigeria.

I am the second from the family of four two boys,two girls

I am a model (Miss Arystocratz 1st runner up)
I write poems,stories,rap and dance
M fun to be with and cool and I promise You will love your time spent here as it will be as interesting as you ever wish

Just So You know my nickname us Kefty and do not be surprised if I use Kefty ....Have fun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home