Sunday 5 January 2014

OJB’s First Wife Explains Why She Donated Her Kidney To Him

OJB’s wife of 20 years, Mabel
Okungbowa, donated her kidney
to the prolific music producer a
few months ago. In an interview
with Punch today, Mama J as she’s
fondly called, explains why she did
it.
She tells Punch
“I did not even think twice
about it, I had it and I gave it
to him. He is my husband, the
father of our children and I love
him. This is somebody I have
been with all my life. I did not
tell anybody before I decided
to, not even my parents
because I had foreseen their
reaction. There was no reason
to inform them. When I
married him, I told God I
wanted the both of us to grow
old together and live to see
many generations.
I am sure God knew this
situation before he brought us
together because not only am I
a match for him, we are the
same blood group and we are
both stubborn.
How many Ladies nowadays can
do this for their Husband?

Likewise how many guys can do that for their wife?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home