Saturday 9 July 2016

Banky W Reveals How He “Sister-zoned ” Toolz & Match-made Her With Tunde


Popular singer , Banky W who is close friends with newly weds , Toolz and Tunde Demuren took to his Instagram page to celebrate Toolz as she turned a year older
The singer gushed about how an amazing woman , Toolz is
He also went ahead to reveal how he zoned Toolz and introduced her to his good friend .
Below is how he shared it via his Instagram page:

Been on set all day so haven’t been able to do this yet … but here goes :
I met @ toolzo years ago and instantly knew 2 things. The first was that she and I would be great friends … we just clicked on a friendship/brother - sister level ( Yes, Tolu I Sister - Zoned you ??) . The second was that I knew she and my best friend in the whole world @ captdemuren belonged together. I know him like I know myself . And I knew he ’ d like her . I just knew. And from what I saw in her , I knew she ’d like him too . So I played cupid and hooked them up. It took a little bit of time and some occasional counselling from yours truly Love- Doctor - W , but I ’ m so happy that it worked and they ’ re actually married !!! Today is Tolu’s birthday , and I just wanna take the time out to wish her a happy birthday , and all the success and happiness in the world . I love you forever, and I will always be here for you and Capo… always . I also want to thank you for sticking with him; I know it ’s a seriously tasking job ( LOL ) , but I also know you ’ re the perfect woman for it . May God bless and keep you , strengthen , upgrade and uplift you . And yall can go ahead and start working on some kids now , I ’m no longer accepting Godfather appointments but I will make an exception for you guys ?????? Much luv babes . Happy birthday . # BirthdayLove # TheBankStatements



Posted by Olukorede

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home