Monday 8 August 2016

Kourtney Kardashian wants KUWTK to end, she says “I would be So Happy if KUWTK Ends”

Kourtney Kardashian - YOU Magazine - BN News - BellaNaija.com - 01Do you still keep up with the Kardashians?
The 12th season of the show featuring America’s most famous reality TV family is currently airing on E!
In a recent interview with YOU Magazine, the oldest sister Kourtney Kardashiandishes about the future of the show.
“I don’t want the show to end, but I sometimes think I would be so happy if it did and I could just move away from it all.”
The mum of three adds that “By the end of every season I’ve had enough, but then once we have had a break I’m ready for more.”
Kourtney Kardashian - YOU Magazine - BN News - BellaNaija.com - 02
On the struggles of describing her profession: “When I fill out a form at passport control, I always struggle with what to say when it asks for my profession: businesswoman or TV personality or mom. I mean, number one is always mom.”
On being a role model: “I don’t live my life thinking, ‘I’m a role model’. I still feel surprised when I’m recognized in the street. I forget that so many people know who I am and have seen me give birth.”
Photo source: Instagram.com/kourtneykardashian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home