Saturday 16 July 2016

See What Happened When One Woman Recreated Britney's Album Art With Toilet Paper

Last night, Britney Spears took to Twitter to announce that her new single "Make Me" featuring G-Easy is now available on iTunes. The tweet included a picture of the single's cover art, which shows Britney in all her tan-skinned and flat-abbed glory walking through a barren wasteland in thigh-high white leather boots and a voluminous white bikini, a dramatic train flowing behind her in the desert breeze.

"


"How could I say no to a life-long dream of becoming Britney, even a low-budget, toilet paper version?" said Ali Drucker, 26. "Real talk: back when I was in college, more than one person had her hit 'Circus' set to the ringtone whenever I called, so I honestly jumped at the chance to re-create her latest look."


Such a momentous occasion deserves some sort of fitting tribute, and imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but how could an average woman who is not a pop star recreate Britney's single cover with no bikini, no boots, and no dry desert wasteland? Easy.
Behold: "Making" featuring T.P


"I'm shocked at how durable the TP ensemble wound up being. Throughout the 15 minute process of getting wrapped up like a beach-bound mummy, we only had one or two 'uh oh' moments when I split my bra open. While I probably wouldn't pick this look for impromptu desert photo shoots, I definitely feel just a little bit closer to pop's reigning queen."
So here's to you, Britney Spears! Congrats on your new single. It's the shit!



Posted by Olukorede

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home