Thursday 9 January 2014

Maheeda – My Daughter Has Never Seen My Nude Pictures, She’s Not Even Allowed Access To Social Media

Maheedah on punch…
I am 31 and I had my daughter
when I was 17. I do not think this
is going to affect her in any way.
If my mother did something like
this; there is no way it would have
affected me.
My daughter is not even aware
these nude pictures exist even
though she has seen pictures of
me in bikini. She is not even
allowed access to the social
media. Even if she gets to view
them eventually, it’s not going to
mean anything to her because she
has the European mentality.



When my daughter is 18, then she
can decide what she wants.
Currently, she is under my care
and I won’t let her do what I am
doing.
I know what I am doing. The
pictures are not targeted at
anything. It is all about attention
and there is no mistake about it.
This business of music is called
showbusiness and I am convinced
I am on the right track. I owe no
apologies.
I just realised this way will be a
faster hit than any other way. The
pictures are working for me. As
you can see, there’s so much
attention on me.
All of a sudden, people want to
listen to my old singles and are
looking forward to my debut
album.
In this life, everybody gets
criticised whether you do good or
bad. I have read and heard so
much about me that I am now
used to it. Thanks to them, they
have helped me develop a thick
skin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home