Monday 15 September 2014

Kendall Jenner snubs sister Kim Kardashian at New York Fashion Week

The 18-year-old model has been dubbed one to watch – but she has become very selective about who takes frow seats at her shows. In an interview with The Cut magazine, Kendall feared for her high fashion reputation if her family were to attend shows. "She [Kim] called me before and was like, 'hey I was invited to the show, I just wanted to let you know. Do you want me to come?' and I was like, 'no'." "I was like, 'You know what? I want to be high fashion. I want to be taken seriously'. "People think that this [success] just came to me. But it didn't. What I have has almost worked against me." Kendall explained that her family's reality TV show Keeping Up With The Kardashians encouraged people to stereotype her. She continued: "I had to work even harder to get where I wanted because people didn't take me seriously as a model. Because of the TV show. "I went on castings and some people weren't feeling me because of my name. But it was great when people didn't recognize me. I was like, 'Thank you. Please don't recognize me'." Ouch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home