Wednesday 17 September 2014

Meet the Face of Olukorede Gbenle's Blog OlayemiKosoko

The winner and the face of Olukorede Gbenle's Blog is a young handsome, good looking young man in his early twenties. Bb pin: 2B49089B Tel no: Fbk name: Olayemi Kosoko Twitter handle: Nick name: Kozy Olukorede Gbenle's Blog ⇨May we meet you Mr••••••••• My name Is Olayemi Kosoko my friends call me Kozy. I am a student of University of Lagos, Studying Political science in my third year Olukorede Gbenle's Blog ⇨ Asides being a student, what else does Kozy do? Kozy Ξ Well I am a freelance writer, who writes for people blogs , newspaper Olukorede Gbenle's Blog ⇨ What inspires you? Kozy Ξ I write mostly on politics, The problems bedevelling the Nigerian Politics is what inspires me to write Olukorede Gbenle's Blog ⇨ That's good, I see you have interest in politics and you want the growth of your society that's nice. So Talking about Fashion, who is ••••••.uuhm Kozy right? Kozy Ξ Uhmm talking abou Fashion- i am not really the fashion-dupa type( I do mostly Shirt and trousers) but still I dress Cool to satisfy my self and my comfort....... yaay!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home